Profiting with Paper Recycling in Europe
Paper Recycling Conference Europe is designed to bring suppliers and consumers together to create an active dialogue and generate trading opportunities!
Taking place in this region of opportunity, the Paper Recycling Conference Europe 2014 will address numerous trends, opportunities and challenges for the paper and plastic recycling industry, including changing quality and mill capacities, investment and export dynamics and developments in recycling efficiency optimisation. Shaped by an expert industry advisory board and the leading international publisher, Recycling Today, Paper Recycling Conference Europe will provide delegates with the perfect opportunity to learn and discuss all these issues in the European market and beyond, and the expected impacts on your business.
Paper Recycling Conference Europe is the must attend event as it provides unparalleled networking opportunities, a diverse programme and a number of high-profile speakers who will address many of the top issues confronting the paper and plastics recycling industry. Paper Recycling Conference Europe attracts business leaders from both the supply and consuming sides of the industry, creating an active dialogue and generating trading opportunities. With an expected attendance of some 250 professionals, this event provides an ideal platform for networking and business development.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Gain insight from senior executives at paper producers and recyclers on where they see the industry in 5-10 years
- Hear perspectives on trade patterns in recyclables in India, China, Eastern Europe and other markets
- Explore the trends affecting recycling plant operators and share in the experience of those who have invested to increase their competitiveness
- Meet and network with some 250 decision makers and take advantage of extended networking breaks and evening drinks reception.
- Find new customers as both the supply and consuming sides of the industry meet under one roof
- Understand the possible impact and challenges of changing quality standards for recovered fibre and the impact on exports
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
The Paper Recycling Conference Europe represents a powerful opportunity to promote your business. The conference has become “the” event for top-level managers in the recovered paper collection, packing and brokerage businesses. The conference is also ideal for consuming mills and paper and plastics end consumers throughout Europe. Various exhibiting, sponsoring and advertising packages have been designed to fit different marketing objectives – all guaranteeing great ROI.
About the Organiser
About The Recycling Today Media Group
Founded in 1963 the group publishes Recycling Today magazine, Recycling Today Global Edition magazine, the Paper Recycling Markets Directory, RecyclingToday.com as well as numerous other magazines and directories for the scrap and recycling industry. As the leading media outlet serving the international recycling market we offer unique and powerful perspective on industry activities and trends.